This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is so easy to make with just 6 ingredients. It's perfect for hot summer days when you don't want to turn on your oven!
When you want a dessert that is simple, delicious, and incredibly easy to make, a no-bake cheesecake is just what you need! And if you love Oreos, you will definitely want to try this cookie-inspired version! It features an Oreo cookie crust and a creamy, smooth, Oreo-swirled cheesecake filling. The only hard part about making it is waiting for the filling to set before slicing and serving!
What You Need to Make a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
Oreo Cookie Crust:
- Oreo cookie crumbs: From 26 regular Oreo cookies, no need to remove the filling.
- Butter: Melted butter is what binds the crust. Feel free to use salted or unsalted butter since there isn't any added salt in the crust or the cheesecake filling.
- Heavy whipping cream: Very cold and whipped to stiff peaks.
- Granulated sugar: You'll need 1 and ¼ cups of sugar total. ½ cup is added to the heavy cream, and ¾ cup is mixed in with the softened cream cheese.
- Vanilla extract: Optional. I like to add a little vanilla extract to the whipped cream mixture, but feel free to leave it out.
- Cream cheese: Full-fat, brick-style cream cheese. Softened to room temperature.
- Oreos: Crushed into crumbs and added to the filling. You can crush them in a food processor or a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
How to Make a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
Prep the springform pan:
Start by lining the bottom of a 9 or 10" springform pan with parchment paper. To do this, remove the sides and lay a sheet of parchment paper over the bottom of the pan, then close the sides around the parchment-lined bottom. Lightly spray the inside of the pan with non-stick spray.
Make the Crust:
Add the Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse them into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix until evenly combined. Pour the crust mixture into the springform pan and use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to pack it down tightly and evenly into the bottom and slightly up the sides. Set the pan in the fridge while you make the filling.
Make the Filling:
Make the whipped cream first: Add the cold heavy whipping cream to a clean glass mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer until it's starting to thicken (about 1 minute). Add the vanilla extract and ½ cup of granulated sugar and continue to whip for 1-2 minutes or until very thick. Set aside.
In a separate, large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and the remaining ¾ cup of granulated sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth with no lumps. Add the whipped cream and mix until combined and smooth.
Crush the 10 Oreo cookies into crumbs, then add the crumbs to the filling and mix until evenly combined.
Pour the filling into the pan with the crust and use a spatula to spread it out smoothly and evenly inside the pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 12 hours or overnight so the filling sets.
Slice and serve the cheesecake with more whipped cream, if desired. Keep leftovers, covered, in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the cheesecake for up to 3 months. Enjoy!
More Cheesecake Recipes to Try:
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Caramel Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 9 or 10" springform pan
Oreo Cookie Crust:
- 26 regular Oreo cookies
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, very cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, optional
- 1 and ¼ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3 (8 oz.) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 10 regular Oreo cookies
- Line the bottom of a 9 or 10" springform pan with parchment paper and spray the inside with non-stick spray.
Make the Crust:
- Add the Oreo cookies to the bowl of a food processor and pulse into very fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter until combined and then pour the crust mixture into the springform pan. Use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to pack the crust mixture down tightly and evenly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan. Keep the crust in the fridge while you make the filling.
Make the Filling:
- In a medium, clean glass bowl, add the cold heavy whipping cream and use an electric mixer to whip it for about 1 minute or until it's starting to thicken. Add the vanilla extract and ½ cup of granulated sugar and continue to whip until very thick. About 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate, large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and the remaining ¾ cup of granulated sugar. Use an electric mixer to mix until smooth with no lumps. Add the whipped cream and mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the 10 Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse into crumbs (or add them to a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into crumbs). Add the Oreo crumbs to the filling mixture and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour the filling into the Oreo crust and use a spatula to spread it out smoothly and evenly in the pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze the cheesecake overnight before slicing and serving.