This cinnamon pie is made with a warm, gooey, thick cinnamon filling inside a buttery, crisp graham cracker crust. It's easy to make and perfect for fall!
If you love warm, gooey cinnamon desserts and are looking to try something new this holiday season, then this cinnamon pie is just what you need! The filling is thick, creamy, and beyond delicious inside the buttery, crisp graham cracker crust. You will love how easy this is to make! One bowl, simple ingredients, and almost no hands-on time. Once baked, the pie sets quickly and can be served warm or chilled. Top with a dollop of whipped cream for a fall dessert that everyone will love!
Ingredients for Cinnamon Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham cracker crumbs: Regular or cinnamon-flavored graham crackers.
- Granulated sugar
- Butter: Salted or unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
Cinnamon Pie Filling
- Cream cheese: Brick-style, full-fat, and softened to room temperature.
- Sweetened condensed milk: 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Ground cinnamon
- Heavy cream
- Egg yolks
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Cinnamon Pie
Preheat your oven to 325°F and lightly spray a 9-inch shallow pie pan or a 9-inch tart pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Make the Graham Cracker Crust
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl or bowl of a food processor. Add the crust to the pan and use the flat side of a glass or measuring cup to pack it down tightly and evenly into the bottom and around the sides.
Place the pan on a large rimmed baking sheet, which makes transferring in and out of the oven easier, and prebake the crust for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
Make the Filling
In a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy with no lumps. Add the sweetened condensed milk and ground cinnamon and mix until smooth. Make sure there aren't any lumps of cream cheese at this point.
Switch to a whisk to mix the remaining ingredients in by hand. Mix until just combined, and don't overmix. Before adding the filling into the prebaked crust, tap the bowl on your counter a few times to release any trapped air bubbles. You should see bubbles come to the surface and pop. Pour the filling over the pre-baked graham cracker crust.
Bake: Bake the pie for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling is mostly set and just slightly wobbly in the center.
Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely at room temperature or in the fridge before slicing and serving.
Top with whipped cream when ready to serve, enjoy!
More Fall Desserts:
- 9-inch shallow pie pan or 9-inch tart pan
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 and ¼ cups cinnamon or regular graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
Cinnamon Pie Filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 large egg yolks
- Set your oven rack to the middle position and preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Make the Graham Cracker Crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl or the bowl of a food processor until evenly combined. Add the mixture into a 9-inch shallow pie pan or a 9-inch tart pan, spread it out evenly and then use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to pack it down tightly into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place the pan on a large rimmed baking sheet (makes transferring in and out of the oven easier) and prebake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Make the Cinnamon Pie Filling: In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy with no lumps. Add the sweetened condensed milk and ground cinnamon and mix on low speed until combined and smooth. Make sure there aren't any lumps of cream cheese.
- Switch to a whisk and mix in by hand the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and large egg yolks until just combined and the filling is smooth. Don't overmix.
- Before adding the filling to the pie crust, tap the bowl on your counter a few times to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust and bake the pie for 30-35 minutes, until mostly set and not too wobbly in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let cool and set at room temperature or in the fridge before slicing and serving.
Leave a Reply